Wholly Cow Beef Sampler Box
Wholly Cow Beef Sampler Box
Want to try a variety of cuts? Our Wholly Cow Sampler Box will give you a taste of our roasts, ground beef, and steaks to make dinner time less stressful.
Our beef is certified Organic Grass Fed, Grass Finished beef bred, born, raised and processed in Arkansas.
- Quantity :4 lbs of ground beef, 4 steaks, 1 roast
Total : $149
- All butchering and processing fees
- Dry aging for flavor and tenderness between 14 to 21 days.
- All items are professionally packaged, and labeled with name of cut.
- All meat is flash frozen to preserve freshness, quality and flavor.
- Cuts are vacuum sealed for indefinite fresh quality in the freezer.
- Free shipping nationwide.
- Local pick up options in central Arkansas.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
Here's what you get :
- 4 lbs of the best Ground Beef you've ever had. Perfect for Burgers, Tacos, Meatloaf, you name it... Packed in convenient 1lb packages.
- 4 unique steaks. Including sirloins, sirloin tips, tenderloins, New York strips, ribeyes, and more.
- 1 roast. Perfect to toss in the crock-pot on a busy week-day.
Delicious and Nutritious Beef
Keep your family fed year with the most nutritious beef on the market. Our beef packages are popular for health conscious families who are committed to whole foods. Make this the only beef purchase you need to make for the year. Can you imagine that? Not having to buy grocery store beef ever?!
We are here to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your order. In a world of artificial food, we promise to provide the most organic meat on the market. We have a 100% shipping guarantee and will refund any beef that does not arrive safely to your doorstep.
Ryan’s care for both his animals and the land reflect his desire to be a good steward. And we reap the benefits in both taste and nutrition.
Wholly Cow Farms does it right, USDA certified, organic, grass-fed and finished! Always the same consistent high quality beef. Great family farm with an awesome product!
Wholly Cow is like no other beef I have bought from the store or other farmers. I use to buy grass-fed meat from Walmart and even health food stores and I wasn’t happy with the taste at all. Wholly Cow beef taste like beef should taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your beef organic, grass fed and grass finished?
Yes, our farm is USDA certified organic and our cows are grass fed and grass-finished.
How is your beef packaged?
Each cut is individually packaged, labeled and vacuum sealed.
How much freezer space will I need for my beef?
Quarter Beef : 4-5 cubic feet
Half Beef : 9-10 cubic feet (get a deep freeze)
Whole Beef : 20 cubic feet (get a deep freeze)
Can you ship a whole beef?
Yes, we can ship a whole beef! It will arrive in multiple boxes
that weigh around 70 lbs each.
Depending on the temperatures, we will use dry ice or large ice
packs (and possibly both) when shipping your beef.
We are confident that your beef will arrive frozen! So confident,
that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
How do I receive my beef?
Your beef will be shipped to your doorstep 4-weeks after the processing date. Shipping is FREE.
When will I be charged the full amount?
You will be charged the 25% deposit up-front, and the remaining 75% once your beef ships.
Our Farm Story
Welcome to Wholly Cow Farms, where we are committed to helping health-conscious families like you provide high-quality meals for their families so that they can find peace of mind at dinner time.
Do you struggle to find time to cook a healthy meal before getting the kids off to the next activity? That is where our story begins. Just like many of our best customers, we understand what it is like to feel the guilt of yet another fast-food dinner. That is why in 2014, we launched Wholly Cow Farms.
With nearly 800 acres, over 600 animals, and a lot of hard work we are committed to doing things the right way. Today, we are recognized as the leading farm-to-table meat producer our customers have grown to know and trust. At Wholly Cow Farms, we are committed to grass fed and grass finished farming without any of the genetically modified grains or harmful vaccinations you will find in most available sources. We believe this is essential for providing a quality product that is healthy for families and healing for the environment.
We are proud to be a part of the farm-to-table movement and to be able to offer our customers the highest quality meat that is perfect for families who appreciate convenience without sacrificing their health. Our customers have filled the freezer with the highest quality and healthiest beef on the market, and we’re ready to help you do the same.
Join us in our mission to keep families healthy without compromise by supporting our farm and sharing your experience with friends and family as well. Thank you for choosing Wholly Cow Farms. We look forward to serving you and bringing you along in our farm journey with you and yours.